1pm So I’m starting off the readathon with an audiobook. It’s ‘The Husband’s Secret’ by Liane Moriarty. I’m really looking forward to this one as I recently read ‘Little Lies’ and was blown away by it.
Here are my answers to the opening survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) What book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I honestly don’t know. I’ll have to see where the mood takes me.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’m a sucker for tea and chocolate.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I have little to no sense of direction.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do differently today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first read-a-thon! I’m looking forward to curling up into bed later on tonight with a cup of tea and a great book.